Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Roam the Room Christmas Freebie!!!


Hi Friends!

6 more days until a much needed Christmas Break for me, how about you?

I’m just popping in with a quick freebie for you tonight!

It’s a FREEBIE designed after my “Santa’s Little Helper” Hallway Hunt.  We’ll be using it all next week to review some common core concepts in a fun way before we head off on Christmas Break!

Slide1

You can read more about “Santa’s Little Helpers” here.

For this freebie, your students roam the room (or the hallway, in my case)  completing a mission for Santa. To help him, they need decide what part of speech is written on the word cards. 

Slide1

Directions, word cards, and a recording sheet are included in the freebie.

Slide3

Slide5

Slide9

To grab it head over to my Facebook page and click the “Freebies for Fans” tab at the top of the page. 

You will need to “like” my page to access the freebie.  Once you do, it will link you to a folder with tonight's freebie, as well as previous Fan Freebies. Grab them all while you’re there :)

I hope this little activity helps you get through these last few days before break!

Goodnight :)

6 comments:

  1. I have tried several times to access your freebie on Facebook. Your fan page takes me to my dropbox which states there isno folder with facebook/fan freebies does not exit. What am I doing wrong. Susan Eden on facebook
    smeden@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! It should be fixed now! So sorry about that!
      ~Halle

      Delete
  2. I was able to get it now. Thanks so much. It looks wonderful.

    Susan Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great freebie! I love to see all the hunts up in your hallway- even with a tough group you make learning so much fun!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!